An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
A Local lift manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator. Working as part of a team but able to work independently, the successful candidate must be computer literate, accurate and analytical, with a basic understanding of accounting principles.
You will have a flexible attitude, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Foundation level accountancy qualification would be an advantage, but training will be provided to the right candidate.
• Administer all documentation post installation, including updating relevant computer systems.
• Ensure documentation is received in a timely manner, chasing any outstanding information from 3rd part contractors and installers.
• Process contractor invoices, resolving queries and ensuring extras are recovered.
• Maintain sales reconciliation report.
• Assist with configuration of orders and direct debits.
• Invoice dispatched product & servicing.
• Provide holiday/sickness cover for reception.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Flexible working hours, free parking and other benefits associated with a successful company.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|