Accounts & Payroll Assistant
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join a well-established company!
Working between their head office in Paisley and their manufacturing site in Wishaw the successful candidate will assist the Accounts team with the day to day financial transaction processing for both Sales and Purchase Ledgers and the Financial Director with processing of monthly payroll and HR related tasks.
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will contribute to and be responsible for a range of tasks to support both the Financial Director and Accounts Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand on their knowledge and be involved in a wide variety of tasks within the business.
• Process sales and purchase ledger invoices within Sage ensuring any queries are promptly investigated and cleared both internally and externally.
• Purchase order processing.
• Maintaining and updating databases and spreadsheets.
• Various reconciliations including but not limited to contract schedules and supplier statements.
• Collating monthly payroll information for its timely submission to the external payroll service provider.
• Assisting with all HR related documentation, letters, absence and holiday records.
• Ensuring confidentiality and security of data are maintained at all times.
• Adhoc duties as requested to ensure the effective and efficient running of the department and Company.
• Integrity and confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability work to timescales and deadlines.
• Recent SAGE 50 Accounts experience.
• Recent Microsoft Office experience, in particular Excel spreadsheets and Outlook email.
• Payroll experience advantageous.
• Organised and methodical with an excellent eye for detail and ability to multi-task.
• Driving license and car to travel between Paisley and Wishaw offices.
This is a full-time position working 39 Hours Per Week, Monday – Friday.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|