Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Accounts Supervisor Opportunity
The company is a leading cladding and curtain walling facades contractor carrying out design, supply and installation packages for high profile clients. They operate from offices based in Northallerton, Tamworth, Birmingham and Doncaster and work on a national bases on a range of projects across the public, leisure, education, retail, commercial, health and industrial sectors with contracts ranging from £100,000 to in excess of £12 million.
Following continual growth and ongoing success the company are now looking to recruit an
Accounts Supervisor to work in their Accounts Team, operating from the
Head Office in Northallerton. The successful candidate will report to our Accounts
Manager and will liaise with our Accounts Administrator.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Reconciliation of all Accounts
• Purchase Ledger - processing of supplier invoices, invoice approvals and month-end statement reconciliations.
• Coordinate and prepare payment runs
• Assist with banking transactions, including monthly reconciliation.
• Process the weekly expense claim process.
• Process Weekly CIS – responsible for subcontractor payment schedules; including payments collating of invoices and completing the monthly return.
• Prepare Quarterly VAT returns
• Process monthly payroll for all employees.
• Assist the Accounts Manager with preparation of monthly account data to be incorporated into the management accounts.
What you will need
You will need to have as a minimum:
• Relevant accounts experience.
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• A team focus, with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels.
• Excellent organisational skills, a professional manner and self-motivated attitude.
• Happy to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
• Both experience working in Construction and use of Sage are desirable but not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!