Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Administrative Assistant Opportunity – Doncaster
The company is a leading cladding and curtain walling facades contractor carrying out design, supply and installation packages for high profile clients. They operate from offices based in Northallerton, Tamworth, Birmingham and Doncaster and work on a national bases on a range of projects across the public, leisure, education, retail, commercial, health and industrial sectors with contracts ranging from £100,000 to in excess of £12 million.
Following continual growth and ongoing success they are now looking to expand their team at the company’s Divisional Office in Doncaster with the addition of an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic & motivated team at an exciting time in the company’s development. Training will be given to complete responsibilities.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
• Answer incoming telephone calls, putting these through to the correct individuals
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Printing, collating and filing any documentation
• Hiring and off‐hiring site plant and equipment in line with company procedures
• General administrative duties including writing letters, opening mail, photocopying, filing, organising diaries and meetings
• Maintaining various directories and records
• Maintaining PPE and other offices supplies
What you will need
• Good computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Great people skills: confidently gain information to process any queries timely and correctly.
• A will to develop and learn new skills within in an exciting industry.
What we are looking for
• A self-motivated attitude and enthusiastic approach; the ability to work on your own initiative.
• A team focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels.
• A professional manner and the commitment to maintain company’s high standards of service and the delivery of a quality product.
25 days holidays
Programme & Healthcare
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|