Air Conditioning Installation Engineer
Bingley, West Yorkshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Air Conditioning Installation Engineer to join a well-established company based in West Yorkshire!
They provide multi technical and support services from initial mechanical and electrical design, through installation and commissioning to long term maintenance and facilities management.
They are currently looking for an Air Conditioning Install Engineer to work on a variety of their sites. This is a mobile role with the Company head office based in West Yorkshire, but our sites are located nationwide.
As an install Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out installations of various air conditioning systems and some service calls across our portfolio.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Installations of new VRF and split systems as well as alterations/ strip out of existing systems.
Ensure all works on all sites are carried out to a high standard and ensure continuous improvement
Work alongside all other internal departments and external contractor to ensure the smooth and safe delivery of HVAC project installations.
• Proven experience within the services industry
• F-GAS Qualifications
• NVQ Level 2-3 or equivalent in air conditioning, additional trades an advantage
• Full UK Driving License
• CSCS card essential
• Ability to install a wide range of air conditioning systems to a high standard
• Ability to understand air conditioning system design and application
• Ability to fault find on a range of HVAC systems.
• Ability to work in line with the appropriate Health & Safety guidelines
• Set an example in high standards and values to others
• Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position
• Think creatively and generate innovative solutions
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• An effective communicator, both written and verbally
• Ability to complete company documentation in its entirety and in a timely manner
• Flexibility to work additional hours
• Able to undertake some Reactive call if required
The position is full-time (basic 40 hours per week) with lots of opportunities for overtime and call out cover. In additional to this you will also receive a company vehicle, pension, 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays). Hourly rate dependent on experience, position provides extensive career progression opportunities.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Bingley, West Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|