Bathroom Fitter (Oct)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Bathroom Fitter to join a well-established company based in Leeds.
Immediate start date available
Monday to Friday
Excellent pay and bonus opportunities
£30,000 - £38,000, Depending on Skill & Experience (for Employed Position)
CIS Self-employed positions available - Rates to be discussed upon interview.
A family run business with over 10 years’ experience in fitting bathrooms in West Yorkshire and the surrounding areas. Offering a variety of services to fit any bathroom needs.
With 2 showrooms across West Yorkshire, they require an Experienced Bathroom Fitter to join their team.
Installing mainly in private homes with a vast audience of the elderly and disability sectors specialising in bath to shower replacements and everything else bathroom related.
If you would like to join the fantastic team, we would love to hear from you.
• 3 years (minimum) bathroom fitting experience.
• Reliability, left to get on with the job although only a phone calls away, you will be required to use your own initiative.
• Plastering, tiling and basic electrical works not essential but an advantage.
• Own tools.
• Driving Licence essential.
• Uniform Supplied.
• Surveying and quoting experience a distinct advantage.
• Highest standard of workmanship.
• Possibility of a Company Van.
• Good communicator both on and off the phone.
• Polite and understanding of our customer base requirements and needs.
• Trustworthy & honest.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|