Excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join a well-established company based in Hatfield
Position: Bid Coordinator
Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
The company is a tender management consultancy, dedicated to helping businesses win contracts. These include major corporations as well as SMEs and to help them beat their competitors they need a strong and committed team that produces excellent results. The company is looking for a well-organised and enthusiastic person with a winning attitude to join us.
This is an opportunity for you to make a difference and really contribute to the success of our small company. It is a key role, ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business, managing multiple tasks and keeping to deadlines. They won’t take you for granted, its likely your work will make a big difference and to their clients and the company will recognise your talent and commitment by helping you to achieve your ambitions.
Bid coordinator will be responsible for managing & coordinating an array of tasks including:
• Coordinating tender projects, scheduling, team tasks and keeping on track
• Developing excellent working relationships with our clients, keeping them informed and chasing for vital information
• Supporting our bid writing team and working towards a deeper understanding of contract winning methodologies & writing tender responses
• Assisting with SQs/PQQs and early tender stages
• Respond to emails, team and client communications
• Being part of a professional team that works hard to achieve excellence
• Generally being on top of everything.
As a bid coordinator, you must be able to demonstrate that you:
• Are responsible, considerate and well organised with the ability to multi-task
• Have experience of successfully coordinating projects/tenders/documents in a technical or other business capacity
• Have the reading and writing skills and methodical application to prepare information carefully
• Can focus on the job in hand and be relied upon to meet strict deadlines
• Can anticipate business challenges and bottlenecks and take action to mitigate these.
• Are confident with clients and an excellent team communicator.
• Can manage your workload and other project stakeholders to meet strict deadlines
• Have a creative flair, adaptability and enjoy problem solving and answering questions
• Can be both flexible and resourceful
• Are driven to get things done properly.
Experience of public sector tenders and compliance processes across different businesses would be an advantage. Training on Complete Tenders systems, processes and techniques will be provided to fully hone your skills.
In return, we offer a competitive starting salary with the opportunity to develop your career and flourish within a team of professionals that regularly experiences winning. We support each other and work in a flexible, friendly, family-minded and forward-thinking environment that helps our staff achieve an excellent work-life balance.
The Employer is an equal opportunities employer and they welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|