Bid Manager / Tender Writer
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Tender Writer to join a successful Bid Management Consultancy based in Hatfield
Position: Bid Manager / Tender Writer
Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
**Applications must include a covering letter. Your letter should demonstrate, in approx. 500 words, what it is about your abilities that ensures success and provides value to the businesses you work with. We’d also like to hear about your wins and, just as importantly, what you have learned from your mistakes.
The company helps business win contracts. These include major corporations as well as SME’s and to help them beat their competitors they need a strong and committed team that produces excellent results. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with the right skills and a winning attitude to join the team.
This is an opportunity for you to make a difference and really contribute to the success of the company. They won’t take you for granted, its likely your work will make a big difference to them and their clients and they will recognise your talent and commitment by supporting you to achieve your ambitions.
Bid Manager / Tender Writer role and responsibilities
• Coordinating tender projects, managing workload and keeping on track.
• Writing different tenders each week, applying winning techniques to clients in a variety of industries.
• Helping clients understand their value proposition and what they need to demonstrate to maximise their chances of success.
• Taking clients on a journey of growth and developing excellent working relationships with them based on your outstanding service delivery.
• Keeping ahead of the competition and presenting information in the best way to achieve a successful outcome.
• Being part of a professional team that works hard together to achieve excellence.
• Where a bid is unsuccessful; gaining, interpreting and addressing feedback to ensure future success for us and our clients.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Have extensive experience of successfully writing bids and tenders.
• Have the reading and writing skills and methodical application to prepare information carefully.
• Can focus on the job in hand and respond accurately to a set of requirements.
• Can anticipate business challenges and bottlenecks and take action to mitigate these.
• Can manage your workload and other project stakeholders to meet strict deadlines.
• Have a creative flair, adaptability and enjoy problem solving and answering questions.
• Can work well in a professional team and contribute to our values.
• Have a competitive spirit and passion for helping smaller businesses stand out.
The ideal candidate would have more than 6 years’ experience in a formal tender writing capacity across multiple sectors, managing clients and a varied workload to successfully deliver projects and business growth. Training on Complete Tenders systems, processes and techniques will be provided to assist with fully adopting our values and becoming a part of the team.
In return the company offers a starting salary that goes beyond their SME status with the opportunity to achieve your ambitions and flourish within a team of supportive professionals that regularly experience winning.
If you have the relevant attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now by sending across your CV accompanied with a covering letter.
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|