CNC Miller Programmer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced CNC Miller Programmer to join a well-established company based in Milton Keynes!
They are an Employee owned company with modern multi axis CNC machining facilities, with fourteen vertical multi-axis CNC machining centres of which 7 machines are 5 axis using Fanuc controls, they are looking for motivated people to complement their existing team.
They are currently looking for a competent CNC Miller Programmer - Skilled machinist who has experience Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential. The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
• The ability to read engineering drawings.
• Writing programmes for CNC machines using Fanuc controls
• Working to tight tolerances and time schedules.
• Competent Setting and Machining Soft Jaws.
• Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including understanding cutting speeds and feeds.
• Carrying out machining tasks in an accurate and precise manner in accordance with the requirements of the drawings.
• Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including Vernier's, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
• Experience of working with small batch sizes; such as 1-10 offs.
• Carrying out deburring of machined components during production cycles ensuring minimal disruption to production.
• Highly motivated and can work well in a team.
• Maintaining work areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner including conformance with ISO9001 standards.
• Previous Experience within a similar role.
• Good communication skills.
• Team working skills.
• Positive proactive attitude and flexibility.
• Ability to prioritise.
• A Positive proactive attitude towards all aspects.
• A willingness to continually Improve.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|