Commercial Gas Engineer
Normanton, West Yorkshire
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a well-established company based in West Yorkshire!
From planned maintenance to emergency repairs, the company provide a full range of commercial gas engineering services to keep people safe and businesses running efficiently. The company work with clients across a wide range of industries from education and healthcare to leisure and hospitality. They also work with clients in manufacturing plus public sector clients, including the NHS and local government.
The company now have a requirement for a full time Commercial Gas Engineer to join their existing team on a permanent basis for the maintenance, repair and replacement of all gas appliances in commercial settings.
You will be based out of the company’s Normanton depot and will primarily work within the M62 corridor, mainly in Bradford and Doncaster areas.
Everything you need to carry out the role will be provided
• The candidate will need to have their own standard tools and will need to be on the Gas Safe register for all of the relevant ACS work categories (CCN1, COCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, HWB1, BMP1, CCLNG1, CDGA1, COCN1).
• The candidate should also have a recent enhanced DBS check, or be prepared to undergo the check
• Company Van (with option of using it for personal use)
• Work wear and combustion analysis tool
• A competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Normanton, West Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|