Commercial Gas Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a well-established company
Salary: £45,000 per annum depending on experience
A long-established firm with a team of highly qualified and experienced engineers, they help local businesses with all their heating requirements. Specialising in maintenance contracts for universities, schools, educational properties, hotels, offices and much more.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be involved in mechanical works, servicing, maintenance install and repairs of heating and unvented hot water plant in commercial properties, including schools therefore an understanding of BMS and controls is desirable. Electrical qualifications advantageous.
• Testing equipment and appliances to ensure that they function and meet safety standards
• Installation work
• Assess risks and follow all safety regulations
• Gas safety checks, gas network tests
• Compiling assets lists, condition reports
• Repairing or replacing other Plant, i.e. pumps, pipe work, tanks, FCUs, sinks, taps, actuators & valves
• 5 years minimum experience
• Commercial Gas qualified
• Able to carry out planned maintenance, reactive breakdowns and installations
• Full driving licence essential
The company is based in Poole, Dorset and you will be expected to travel within surrounding areas up to approximately 60-mile radius. Ideally the candidate with be located within the Dorset, Southampton area.
• Call out standby fee
• 25 days annual leave in addition to usual bank holidays
• Company van and fuel card
• iPhone and iPad
• Uniform / PPE
• Company pension
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of a thriving company with excellent work benefits, then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|