Control Systems Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Control Systems Engineer to join a well-established company based in Bangor!
The Company is a long-standing aerospace and defence business based in Bangor North Wales.
The group has been working for the last decade in electrification and hybridisation of aircraft.
The business has been awarded a number of significant cutting-edge programs to provide innovative equipment onto new aircraft platforms.
For this activity the organisation needs to supplement its team with an outstanding experienced Control Systems Engineer.
• Experience in creating motor control algorithms using MATLAB Simulink for permanent magnet, induction, synchronous reluctance, etc. motors.
• Experience in power electronics control
• Experience PWM techniques for motor control.
• Output software and engage with embedded systems engineers.
• Validation and Verification of control system and test on the target hardware.
• Create motor control system specification requirements
• Justify by simulation complex motor and power electronics systems
• Support testing activities and interpret data
You will have significant autonomy and play a significant part in strategic direction in a dynamic crack team. Our engineers are the best at what they do and can work methodically at pace for formal development programs (for flight). All are well supported by a dynamic multi skilled EASA part 21 factory including electronic and mechanical manufacturing capability. A lot of theoretical and hands on work will be required but it will be highly rewarding.
The role will suit an applicant that enjoys the outdoors as our location in North Wales on the edge of the Snowdonia national park, a 5 minute drive to Anglesey and next to the Menai Straits provides a fantastic location whether your favourite past time be diving, rock climbing, surfing, wind surfing, flying, running, cycling, golf, sailing, fishing or relaxing.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|