An excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-established company based on Romsey!
Established in 1976, The company has dedicated over 4 decades to the design, innovation and manufacture of home lifts and public lift solutions.
Local Lift manufacturer has a vacancy for a Credit Controller. Working as part of a team but able to work independently, the successful candidate must be computer literate, accurate and analytical. You will have a flexible attitude, and the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. You will also be able to communicate effectively with other departments and customers.
Credit Management qualification are an advantage, but not essential.
• Collection of outstanding debts.
• Process direct debit payments.
• Liaise with other departments to resolve queries.
• Report to management on overdue debts.
• Create and maintain sales ledger accounts.
• Process cash book receipts including banking.
• Process invoicing for Service Department.
• Holiday cover for order processing.
• Free onsite parking.
• Flexible working hours.
• Other benefits associated with a successful company.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|