Customer Service Administrator
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
The Role: Customer Service Administrator
Local lift manufacturer seeks a full time (37.5hours per week) Administrator for a 12 month maternity cover contract, although this may lead to a permanent position. Working in their busy Customer Service Department, as part of a small team, the successful candidate must be computer literate with a great telephone manner, accurate data entry skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues and customers.
• Receive and process calls from customers.
• Enter information into required databases.
• Liaise with and assign work to field engineers.
• Process orders for spare parts.
• Prepare and issue KPI reports for clients
• Other additional tasks typical of a busy customer facing department.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Employee Assistant Program.
• Death in Service Payment.
• Free Parking.
This is a Full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|