The company provides provides on-site and back to base service support for opticians throughout the UK, including several nationwide chains. The company employs around 30 people, the majority of which work at the business headquarters in Wokingham. Due to an internal reorganisation, the company is seeking to employ a Data Administrator to support the Warehouse Manager, on a full time, permanent basis, based in Wokingham.
The specific role
The applicant will support the Warehouse Manager and be responsible for a wide range of duties including
• Managing data on the in-house stock management system
• Tracking stock movements across on-site and off-site locations
• Tracking on-site and off-site loan stock
• Generating a range of reports for internal and external scrutiny
• Assisting with general purchasing
• Providing general administrative support for the Warehouse Manager, as required
• Dealing with external customer calls and enquiries and directing as appropriate
• Supporting the service team, as required
Skills & attributes required
• Experience with Excel spreadsheets
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Experience with stock management systems would be useful but not essential
The successful candidate will receive training on the specific in-house systems used and must be adaptable to a wide array of challenges. No specific qualifications are specified, but the applicant must have some administrative experience in a commercial or public sector environment.
The job includes a full package of benefits including a contributory pension scheme and life insurance cover. Whilst the requirement is for a full-time employee, actual working hours can be flexible according individual needs. Frost prides itself on its commitment to unrivalled customer service and welcomes all candidates that will embrace a variety of interesting and differing challenges on a daily and weekly basis.
Salary; Subject to experience
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|