Electrical Site Supervisor
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan
Electrical Site Supervisor – Merthyr Tydfil
Would you be interested in working for a leading Electrical Installation Company with an enviable reputation in the waste water and water industry? The company are an excellent business to work for and a great place to develop your career. Their goal is to maintain and exceed the highest standards and ensure our people work in a culture of health, safety and wellbeing. They are a friendly family run business, and we are dedicated to helping their employees learn, develop and achieve success. The company offers clients a comprehensive Electrical in-house design, manufacture and installation service, from their offices in Knighton, Mid Wales, and supported by a new facility recently opened in Merthyr Tydfil.
The working Site Supervisor will be required to carry out Electrical Installations for new installations and modifications to existing assets.
• Supervise staff and subcontractors working on your projects on site.
• Ensure project documentation is up to date and correct.
• Ensure personal health and safety and that of others under your supervision and around you including the reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• In co-operation with the Project Manager, ensure the completion of site installation work ensuring projects are on schedule.
• Supervise all personnel working on site and monitor productivity & output to maximise efficiency.
• Read and understand risk assessments and method statements and ensure all personnel on site comply with them.
• Ensure all materials and tools are on site when required.
• Liaise with Project Managers and Client Representatives and ensure work is carried out to their specifications.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, block wiring diagrams, loop wiring diagrams and other electrical installation documentation.
• Experience as a Site Supervisor or Project Engineer
• C&G 2330 or equivalent is essential
• Inspection and testing is desirable
• Experience of working in the water industry would be beneficial
• Competitive hourly rate based on experience/qualifications
• Mobile phone provided
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|