Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer to join a well-established company.
They are a successful and growing commercial and industrial electrical installation contractor based in Devon, operating throughout the UK on a wide variety of projects for many different clients. They are currently looking for an experienced test and inspection engineer and NICEIC qualifying manager (qualified supervisor) to join their team.
• Carrying out inspection & testing of new and existing electrical installations, predominantly commercial/retail/industrial.
• Travel to sites throughout the UK with overnight stays.
• Ensuring all work is carried out to RAMS.
• Ensuring electrical installation work is being carried out to, and in full compliance with, current B.S.7671 standards and the I.E.E. wiring regulations.
• Completing all relevant reports and certification associated with your inspection & testing.
• Reviewing and signing-off other engineers’ reports and certification as Qualified Supervisor.
• Ensuring NICEIC accreditations are maintained, including annual inspections.
• Ensuring company test equipment is operating correctly and calibrated, with results recorded.
• Providing electrical technical updates and guidance to operational staff.
• Ensuring installation standards are being met.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 18th Edition qualified.
• Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391).
• Current ECS/CSCS card.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Considerable experience in inspection and testing, with experience in the role of Qualified Supervisor an advantage.
• Excellent understanding of current I.E.E wiring regulations.
• Thorough, with excellent attention to detail.
• Able to work as part of a team and independently.
• Able to prioritize and work under pressure.
• Able to provide guidance and leadership.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
Location: Devon, with nationwide travel to sites
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 45 hours per week
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|