King's Lynn, Norfolk
Excellent opportunity for a Finishing Manager to join a well-established company based in King’s Lynn
The Company is a recognised technology leader in the worldwide performance clothing and footwear market. Their products are found in a range of applications including, healthcare PPE, special forces and military clothing, performance sportswear and children shoes.
As a finishing Manager, you will have responsibility for the following areas: - Coater 2, Coater 4, Paper and Inspection
Duties and responsibilities:
• Accidents, Incidents and Near Misses reported, investigated and corrective actions proposed.
• Non-conforming product reports to be raised, investigated and samples left if necessary.
• Assigned Q, E, H & S corrective actions completed OTIF.
• Ensure a daily shift safety audit is carried out.
• Ensure that all employees and contractors follow the Company’s policies and procedure including the “5 Step Process”.
• Deliver accurate stock checks.
• Housekeeping to be maintained at a high level at all times – using a “5S” type system.
• Drive continuous improvement in shift OEE.
• Deliver the daily, weekly, monthly PSI plan as a team always ensuring adequate resources.
• Ensure all products made meets specification.
• To provide a comprehensive shift handover report, with data including E, H &S, Maintenance and Quality issues, OEE and other performance metrics as required.
• To write and update written work instructions including Task Cards, Safe Systems, Risk Assessments etc. as required
• Follow all H S and Environmental policies and procedures.
• All staff to have received a monthly team brief including:
• Online daily performance review meetings to take place.
• All aspects of personnel management not limited to: Return to Work, Employee Reviews, Discipline, Performance Management, Training, Selection.
Minimum Education/Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
• Minimum educational requirements: English and Maths Level 2 or equivalent
• Computer literate
• Experience of managing a production team
• “Supervising safely” or the ability to gain this qualification
• Excellent communications skills
• Must possess strong drive towards continuous improvements
• Competitive salary
• 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Eligible for-profit related bonus based on Company Performance.
• Eligible for company pension scheme with employer contribution to 6%.
If you have the relevant skills/experience to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||King's Lynn, Norfolk|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|