Fire Sprinkler Department Manager
An Excellent opportunity for an Experience Fire Sprinkler Department Manager to join a well-established company!
Salary: Competitive salary £35 – 45k+, Depending on Experience
With an already impressive orderbook it will be the successful candidate’s responsibility to tender and execute each project through to successful completion.
You will be working on mainly residential projects throughout the South East. This role will ideally suit a Sprinkler designer with experience of residential projects who is looking for career progression and would like to work for a company with a fantastic reputation in the construction industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the design of sprinkler and dry riser systems.
• Manage installation teams on each project.
• Ensure each project is delivered on time and on budget.
• Assist in quality checking of each installation to ensure British and Company standards are met.
• Liaise with client project management teams at each step of the process to ensure their individual needs are met.
• Deliver regular updates to company higher management team.
• Create relationships with new clients resulting in sales of new installations as well as servicing and maintenance of existing systems.
• Extensive knowledge of the fire sprinkler and dry riser industry.
• 5 years management experience preferable.
• LPCB Qualified/Approved preferable.
• Experience using Canute software preferred but training can be provided to the right candidate.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Full driving licence.
• Company bonus scheme.
• 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per annum.
• Use of company pool vehicle for site visits.
• Company phone.
• Company outings.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|