An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Gate Engineer to join a well-established company based in Middlesex!
They are a professional property maintenance company, offering a one-stop service to Property Managers all across the UK. They provide assistance with all property maintenance issues, from plumbing to boarding-up, glazing to gutter maintenance, and they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Gate division is a big part of the business and they have a number of large contracts for PPM’s, breakdowns and remedial works.
They take great pride in their professional approach to client service and invest heavily in all of the latest equipment and training to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Their client base is wide and spans commercial, industrial and domestic, and they are happy to handle regular maintenance contracts or one-off projects.
They are now looking to recruit an Experienced Gate Engineer to join their team.
• Basic knowledge of electrics and electronics (required for fault finding within the gate electronic automation systems)
• Knowledge of gate automation systems (various manufacturers, understanding of the safety system electronics and general operation, including optical, resistive and other systems)
• Experience in welding (mainly repairs to steel gate frames and operators, minimum fabrication)
• Ability to Risk assess and force test the automated gate and door systems.
• Gate Safe or DHF certified is desirable (will be trained in house if certification is not held)
This role is a self-employed position and in return the company is offering a Daily rate of £130-£150 Per Day, Depending on Experience.
• Company Van & Fuel Card.
• Mobile Phone (App to be used for completing jobs)
• Any additional training that they feel would benefit both you and the company.
• Company uniform and PPE (Must be worn at all times)
• Call outs (1 in every 4 weeks compulsory with the option to opt in for more)
Call out rates (door to door)
• Minimum 2 hour call £65
• 3 hours call £90
• 4 hour call £115
• Thereafter £20 Per hour
On Friday @ 5pm – Monday @ 8am
Weekends @ 5pm – 8am the following day
Off on the following Friday morning at 8am and the next team takes over that evening.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|