Graduate Sales Executive
Job Description – Graduate Sales Executive
Company Summary Overview
They are a small but highly successful IT and data centre services provider which operates predominantly in the south-east, extending nationally and worldwide from its base in Chelmsford, Essex. We work with a diverse range of clients ranging from local businesses and public sector through to large multi-national organisations and data centre co-location providers. We have a well-established brand and standing within the industry and a reputation for delivering outstanding services and quality. We are actively expanding our client and service base and are looking for graduates to help with our ambitious growth plans.
This position, reporting to the MD, is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in a sales role. You must be sales-orientated, self-motivated, with lots of energy and a 'go-getter' attitude. It's really important that you're an excellent listener and communicator and have good organization, administration and relationship-building skills.
• Develop extensive knowledge of the company’s offerings products and services
• Building and developing relationships and new service offerings with potential customers
• Achieve sales & market share growth in line with business plans and budgets
• Processing orders and providing quotations
• Maintain detailed and up-to-date client contact records within CRM
• Support sales and marketing team in relevant activities
• Researching potential business opportunities, industry trends and developments
Who We Want
• We’re looking for a confident, highly motivated, results-driven, assertive and effective team player who is reliable and dependable.
• Acting as a main point of contact for all sales related activity, you ultimately need to be able to understand and sell the value of the company’s services and contribute to the continued growth of the company.
• You will be helping to manage and develop existing relationships and establishing new one’s within the close-knit DC and IT services community while fostering the company’s reputation and reach further.
• The role will see you turning around multiple quotations, responding to clients, pro-actively generating leads and building and researching target clients and sectors.
Knowledge and Experience
• Educated to degree level in a technical or management discipline.
• Flexibility with a strong work ethic
• Full UK driving licence
• You must be an excellent verbal and written communicator with an ability to learn, understand, explain and articulate complex processes and information at all levels.
• Must be able to demonstrate good account management, P&L, general business acumen and customer management skills.
• Need to be fully conversant with MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
• Adaptable and natural at picking up and utilising new technologies.
• Pipeline and CRM management tools.
• Quoting tool management.
• Basic salary of £26k
• Potential £32k OTE
• Bonus/incentives in a dynamic team
• Pension contributions
• Training and development courses
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|