HVAC Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for an experienced HVAC Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer / Co-ordinator to join a well-established company based in Hampshire!
They are a Building Engineering Services Company based in Ringwood, on the Dorset and Hampshire border, between Bournemouth and Southampton.
They Specialise in Design and Build, of Mechanical and Electrical Services to both new and refurbishment projects.
The team of experienced in-house engineers provide a professional service to both Main Contractor and end user clients.
To manage the procurement of design with the Projects Director / Manager depending on the requirements of the project and design procurement programming etc
The Role & Responsibilities:
• Discuss Design and performance criteria of projects with main contractors / consultants.
• Consult and liaise with main contractors / consultants during the design process.
• Assist Estimators and Project Managers with the outline and design aspects of new projects.
• Attend design and construction meetings with main contractors / consultants.
• During design progression, ensure contract requirements and met and specifications fulfilled.
• Producing Design calculations / files.
• Ensuring design information / drawings are issued to design programs.
• Ensuring the design co-ordination of mechanical and electrical.
• Work with the CAD Engineer whose role is to assist / support the Design Engineer.
• To undertake design using Cymap / Heva Comp / Revit software packages.
• To assist in SBEM calculations for as fitted services and liaise with the client’s consultant.
• To produce Building Logs as required under Part L at the completion of the Project.
• Select and obtain quatations for plant and equipment to satisfy the project specification and budget.
• To undertake value engineering opportunities where possible, and appropriate, to improve upon project financial status.
The ideal candidate will have operated as a Mechanical Design Engineer in the HVAC Building Engineering Services sector for 5 years minimum and would have experience in the use of Cymap / Heva Comp / Revit Design software packages.
This is a full-time position and the company is offering a Good Salary for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|