Mechanical Service Engineer
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Service Engineer to join a well-established company based in Middleton
They are a long-standing business employing approximately 40 people and are seeking an enthusiastic, well organised, and hard-working individual to join the maintenance team on our site in Middleton Tyas.
The key responsibility of this role is to analyse, service and repair our industrial cleaning equipment primarily in our workshops however occasionally on customers premises.
We are looking for a mechanical fitter with equivalent skills of a Level 2 or 3 vehicle mechanic. We already have qualified vehicle mechanics who have easily transferred their skills to our needs and enjoy the new variation the role brings.
Responsibilities include: -
• Checking the functioning of the machines to determine whether they are in full working order.
• Servicing the machines and looking for damage replacing any necessary parts.
• Looking for any kind of faults and rectify to improve the overall performance of the machines.
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Completing paperwork fully and accurately for each job
• Occasionally, if necessary, visit customer sites to repair and/or service machines.
• Maintaining a safe, clean, tidy and well organised working environment within the workshop
• Understanding and co-operating fully in all Health & Safety matters
Key Requirements: -
• The ability to follow instructions
• Have a very positive attitude
• Be reliable and flexible
• Be willing to assist other members of the team when necessary
Hours of work 8.00am to 5.00pm with paid breaks and opportunity for overtime
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 /year
|Location:||Richmond, North Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|