MIG/TIG Welder Fabricator (Apr)
An Excellent opportunity for a MIG/TIG Welder Fabricator to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
Local lift manufacturer currently has a vacancy for a skilled MIG/TIG Welder Fabricator. With a minimum of 5 years’ experience, the successful candidate must be accurate and methodical with the ability to work from drawings and meet deadlines. Working as part of a small team, efficiency and a knowledge of quality procedures and health and safety is essential.
The role will involve MIG and TIG welding of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium in light gauge materials, and sanding and surface finishing to a high standard
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience of working within a similar role.
• Must be able to work accurately and efficiently to meet the company’s high standards, Enthusiastic and willing to be flexible when required.
• TIG/MIG welding experience essential.
• Time served, City & Guilds Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification in welding fabrication.
• Working as part of a small team, efficiency and a knowledge of quality procedures and health and safety is essential.
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, with an early finish on Friday.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary with free parking and other benefits associated with a successful company.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|