New Business Sales Manager
King's Lynn, Norfolk
An excellent opportunity for a New Business Sales Manager to join an expanding company based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk
As fast-growing start-up company currently with rapid profitable growth and the aim of becoming a sizable operator (£8m / £12m T/O) producing 1.5m to 2m filters and systems per year over a period of five years.
The primary focus of the New Business Sale Manager role is to initiate, develop and maintain orders and sales from new and accounts in the Asian Markets and other territory’s specified.
• Work with the Managing Director to develop and implement a territory channel strategic sales plan, identifying and targeting markets / customers and defining a sales approach orientated towards achieving them. Insure that this plan integrates with the marketing strategy and New Product Development activity.
• Plan travel arrangements to ensure maximum efficiency and minimize sales activity costs.
• Support the annual business planning process through the development of annual sales budget and clearly define the territory sales support needs.
• Interface with customers, either face-to-face or using telephone / conferencing, and demonstrate how the company and its branded products provide unique solutions the market.
• Identify customer’s product needs and assist them appropriately with product selection / specification.
• Prepare and deliver quotations to the customer from either directly or from the company’s internal sales.
• Negotiate and close sales in a timely manner.
• Ensure customer after-sales support is provided.
• Proactively identify and target customers and initiate contact, where possible set them up as customer accounts
• Integrate with lead generation initiatives, following up qualified leads, report back progress and maintaining CRM appropriately.
• Identify and follow up leads independently ensuring that all data is captured and maintained appropriately on CRM.
New Product Specification:
• Identify new product opportunities for filter products and other related product areas that the company is currently un able to meet, document and supply details in a written format to the company product marketing group.
• Provide support and assistance to marketing functions in the execution of their duties.
• Maintain cost accounts for the function.
• Prepare a cost budget based on the sales plan for the new business sales function for the annual budget planning process.
• Complete expenses and travel arrangements in line company policies.
• Contribute as appropriate to the company’s efforts to deliver benefit from identified continuous improvement projects.
• To provide a monthly PSI order and sales forecast for current month, current quarter and following quarter
• To provide a monthly PSI cost expenditure forecast for current month, current quarter and following quarter
Minimum Education/Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle and sales methodology and a track record of new customer acquisition to the retail sector and / or filtration markets.
• Demonstrate an excellent ability to clearly and efficiently present and communicate corporate / product benefits and differentiation to customers at a varying levels within their organization.
• Demonstrate experience of selling in international markets
• Minimum educational requirements: a science or engineering A levels and a sales or marketing under/ post graduate qualification or equivalent business related experience.
• Demonstrate good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems.
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate information and ideas through excellent telephone, written and verbal communications skills.
• Demonstrate an ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships that promote cooperative working associations with customers, clients and co-workers in a team environment
• Be able to travel for up to 50% of their time.
• Must possess strong drive toward continuous learning.
• Fluent English
• Competitive Salary (dependent on skills and experience)
• 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Eligible for-profit related bonus based on Company Performance.
• Eligible for company pension scheme with employer contribution to 6%.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to join a rapidly growing company then please apply now!