Outbound Telesales & Field Sales People
Fantastic opportunity for Outbound Telesales & Field Sales People to join a leading company
Salary + Uncapped Commission
We are looking for Individuals able to work Nr Bromyard HR7
Initial Interviews via Telephone & Zoom.
Minimum 1-year Tele Sales Experience.
Proven & Successful Cold Calling Experience;
Must be Target driven individual, someone hungry for sales!
Full training on our products, systems and procedures will be given in a structured program.
Uncapped commission scheme.
Working Hours: 8:30 – 5:30 – Mon-Fri (40 hrs per week)
Following Successful 6-month probationary full-time contract & permanent employment for the right candidate.
The company is a leading UK supplier of Hand Gel & Sanitising Products, with an expanding range of COVID-19 protection products and services, which include Social Distancing Products.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as it has recently added new brands & is both expanding and diversifying its range.
The Company range and sales have grown by over 30% since March 2020.
We are also a leading supplier of Branded & Promotional Merchandise & Products, Graphic & Website Design. Sales and Manufacturing are closely located enabling true interaction in the overall process and customer experience.
Outbound Tele Sales & Field Sales Exec, Cold & Warm Calling
Main duties include: -
• Contacting Existing & New Customers to drive Sales Growth; both on the Telephone and Face to Face
• Managing telephone enquiries and email requests.
• Providing quotations on standard and bespoke solutions.
• Following up all quotations, raising orders and accurately recording the outcome information within Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM).
• Providing good levels of customer service.
• Liaising with our factories & suppliers to check the progress of existing orders, and ensuring they meet their service level requirements.
Required Skills: -
• Excellent Communication skills and Telephone manner.
• Tenacity to succeed in a fast-moving market.
• A desire to be in contact with people
• Telephone Sales experience.
• Face to Face Sales experience.
• Competent computer knowledge.
• Problem solving with a “can do attitude”
• Administration & data processing experience, with good attention to detail.
Advantageous Experience / Skills: -
• Customer Service experience
• Use of CRM / Database systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company at a time of exceptional growth, change and huge potential. So, if you have the relevant skills & attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|