Process Operators (Coater 2)
King's Lynn, Norfolk
£21,331 - £23,700
Excellent opportunity for Process Operators (Coater 2) to join a well-established company based in King’s Lynn
The Company is a recognised technology leader in the worldwide performance clothing and footwear market. Their products are found in a range of applications including special forces and military clothing, performance sportswear, high end audio equipment and children shoes.
You will be working within a small team dedicated to product coating on a purpose-built automated production line making some of the most advanced membranes in the world. You will be tasked with assisting the STM’s with day to day operation of the plant to; ensure product quality, maximize efficiency and ensure customer orders are delivered on time.
Full training on the equipment will be provided and while previous experience of continuous plant operations would be advantageous, applicants with an inquisitive nature and desire to develop new skills are encouraged to apply.
You will report to your shift STM and be expected to assist the pro-active Plant Management team in implementing HSE and efficiency improvement projects in order to achieve stated improvement goals.
This is a hands-on role duty will include:
• Plant operation and monitoring through a computer-based control system
• Product quality control testing and monitoring
• Supporting Quality, Health Safety and Environmental procedures
• Being active in plant troubleshooting and improvement processes.
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
• A strong team player
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• A keen eye for detail
• Inquisitive with a desire to learn new skills
• Computer literate
• A desire to progress and develop
The role is currently based on a 3 shift pattern.
• £21,331 - £23,700
• 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Eligible for profit related bonus based on Company Performance.
• Eligible for company pension scheme
£21,331 - £23,700
|Location:||King's Lynn, Norfolk|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|