Purchase Ledger Clerk
Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established company!
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
About The Role:
You will be joining an ever-growing care company that has residential homes all across England and specialise in mental health. Their accounts team work with all the businesses of the directors, so the job description will span over multiple companies, giving the successful candidate fantastic experience in different industries. Duties will involve, but not limited to:
• Invoice entry - Ensuring the accuracy of Invoices and Purchase Orders for a number of departments and companies.
• Balancing Statements - Reconciliation of Supplier accounts on a monthly basis including utility accounts and ensuring all PO's have been invoiced accordingly.
• Weekly Supplier Payments - Preparing a report for the assistant accountant to allow for accurate weekly payments to be made.
• Cost Monitoring - With the help of the accountants you will negotiate standard company contracts for Utilities, Hire Equipment, and any other contracts in place. Costs to be analysed annually to ensure we are getting the best price/service.
• Month End Reports - Spend analysis including project reports will need to be created and presented monthly to the accountants. Initiative should be used to create new reports.
• General Office Duties - These include answering the phone, drink making, filing, and any other Ad-Hoc tasks that arise.
The successful applicant must have completed AAT Level 2 as a minimum and be working towards completing Level 3 and Level 4.
Experience in Sage Line 50 is preferred to help the successful candidate make an immediate impact.
High levels of organisation are a necessity due to volume of invoices coming through the business, and the tight schedules in place to close month end.
In Return the company is offering a Competitive Salary of £18,000 - £19,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience and Life Insurance.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|