An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established company!
They are a full commercial fit out and refurbishment service operating throughout the South West, with a wealth of experience in specialist industrial environments.
They are now looking to recruit an Experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team based at the company head office in Bideford but working within the South West area.
You will be working for a company that prides itself on the quality of it works.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Monitor contract costs against budgets – company financial reporting.
• Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
• Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
• Guide and advise staff on contractual issues.
• Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary.
• Managing multiple projects from inception to completion.
• Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
• Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors.
• HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or a construction related subject.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience.
• Liaise and understand contract administration.
• Knowledge and experience of NEC/JCT contracts, sub-contracts is essential.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Able to manage a team of junior surveyors.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong IT skills.
• Hold a full UK driving licence and willing to travel.
As this is a field-based role the employer is open to application from Quantity Surveyors based in any location with the South West or willing to relocate.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Negotiable Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|