Sales Ledger Clerk
Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join a well-established company!
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary – Maternity Cover – 12 Month Contract.
About The Role:
You will be joining an ever-growing care company that has residential homes all across England and specialise in mental health. Their accounts team work with all the businesses of the directors, so the job description will span over multiple companies, giving the successful candidate fantastic experience in different industries. Duties will involve, but not limited to:
• Invoicing - Raising invoices for residential fees as well as other businesses where necessary.
• Debtors - Ensuring Debts (Both residential and Personal Allowances) are dealt with efficiently. Initiative will need to be used to ensure the relevant paperwork is in place prior to the commencement of care to decrease the risk of payment being delayed or not received at all.
• Occupancy - Using a bespoke 'in house' programme the successful candidate will monitor the level of residents per home and ensure maximum accuracy in the rates and the authority stated.
• Petty Cash and Banking- All our care homes provide a monthly petty cash that will need to be entered and cross referenced with personal allowance accounts to ensure all balances are correct. A petty cash tin is also available at Head office that will be the responsibility of the successful candidate. The current account bank transactions will need entering on a daily basis.
• General Office Duties - These include answering the phone, drink making, filing, and any other Ad-Hoc tasks that arise.
The successful applicant must have completed AAT Level 2 as a minimum and be working towards completing Level 3 and Level 4.
Experience in Sage Line 50 is preferred to help the successful candidate make an immediate impact.
High levels of organisation are a necessity due to volume of invoices coming through the business, and the tight schedules in place to close month end.
In Return the company is offering a Competitive Salary of £18,000 - £19,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience and Life Insurance.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|