Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Upto £35,000 PA
Excellent opportunity for an Experienced TEKLA Draughtsman to join a well-established company based in Middlesbrough!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Circa £35,000
The company specialises in the design and detailing of mechanical and structural steel projects of any size.
Due to continuous growth, they are now looking for a Tekla Draughtsman / Structural Steel Detailer to join their team. To succeed in this role, you will need;
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
• Produce TEKLA models from client’s drawings for the production of preliminary material lists, fabrication and fitting drawings.
• Check your own work to ensure all modelling and drawings are produced to the highest of standards and quality
• Raise RFI’s as and when required.
• Ensure that all models and drawings are delivered in line with project fabrication programme.
• Build and maintain good relations with all staff, clients and their project team personnel to promote the businesses values.
• Work as part of a team and provide support to other members of the Drawing Office and other departments as required for the successful delivery of projects.
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
• Detailed or expert knowledge of TEKLA with experience of modelling and detailing portal frame buildings as well as high-rise structures
• Have previous experience of working for, or on behalf of, a steel fabricator.
• Have a good working knowledge of current drawing practices and standards.
• Be competent on MS Office programmes, e.g. Word, Excel.
• Be organised and have good time management skills.
• Have good communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Employees are paid hourly for a forty hour week.
Plenty of additional overtime is typically available, to apply please send your application along with a detailed resume.
Upto £35,000 PA
|Location:||Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|