£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Tender Writer to join a well-established company based in Hatfield
Position: Bid Manager / Tender Writer
Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
**Applications must include a covering letter. Your letter should demonstrate, in approx. 500 words, what it is about your abilities that ensures success and provides value to the businesses you work with. We’d also like to hear about your wins and, just as importantly, what you have learned from your mistakes.
The company helps business win contracts. These include major corporations as well as SME’s and to help them beat their competitors they need a strong and committed team that produces excellent results. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with the right skills and a winning attitude to join the team.
This is an opportunity for you to make a difference and really contribute to the success of the company. They won’t take you for granted, its likely your work will make a big difference to them and their clients and they will recognise your talent and commitment by helping you to achieve your ambitions.
Bid Manager / Tender Writer role and responsibilities
• Coordinating tender projects, managing workload and keeping on track.
• Writing different tenders each week, applying winning techniques to clients in a variety of industries.
• Helping our clients understand their value proposition and what they need to demonstrate to maximise their chance of success.
• Developing excellent working relationships with clients based on outstanding service delivery.
• Keeping ahead of the competition and presenting information in the best way to achieve a successful outcome.
• Being part of a professional team that works hard to achieve excellence.
• Where a bid is unsuccessful; gaining, interpreting and addressing feedback to ensure future success for us and our clients.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Have experience of successfully writing and providing documentation in a technical or other business capacity.
• Have the reading and writing skills and methodical application to prepare information carefully.
• Can focus on the job in hand and respond accurately to a set of requirements.
• Can anticipate business challenges and bottlenecks and take action to mitigate these.
• Can manage your workload and other project stakeholders to meet strict deadlines.
• Have a creative flair, adaptability and enjoy problem solving and answering questions.
• Have a competitive spirit and passion for helping our smaller businesses stand out.
The ideal candidate would have in excess of 5 years’ experience in a formal tender writing capacity, managing clients and a varied workload to successfully deliver projects. Training on Complete Tenders systems, processes and techniques will be provided to fully hone your skills.
In return the company offers a starting salary that goes beyond their SME status as well the opportunity to flourish within a team of professionals that regularly experience winning
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now by sending across your CV accompanied with a covering letter
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|