Trainee Fire & Security Engineer
Darlington, County Durham
An excellent opportunity for a Trainee Fire & Security Engineer to join a well-established company based in Darlington.
Job Title: Trainee Security & Fire Engineer.
Reports to: Service Manager.
Based at: Yarm Road Business Park, Darlington.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will work alongside a qualified engineer completing maintenance and remedial works on Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarms for a wide range of customers throughout the UK.
• Work alongside lead engineer attending sites to carry out remedial/maintenance work to CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems.
• Assist lead engineer with required paperwork.
• Carry out workshop repairs to CCTV equipment.
• Light Engineering duties.
• Attend training and develop relative knowledge and skills.
• Level 2/3 Engineering qualification or similar would be beneficial.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• ECS/CSCS would be beneficial.
• IPAF would be beneficial
The role will involve regularly working away from home, accommodation and expenses will be provided.
The successful candidate will be subject to BS7858 Security Screening and UKSV.
Full employment will be subject to successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
They are an equal opportunity employer and as such we encourage applications from all suitably qualified or experienced persons.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Darlington, County Durham|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|