Warehouse & Stores Operative (Apr)
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Warehouse & Stores Operative to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
Local lift manufacturer seeks a Warehouse & Stores Person. Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate must be computer literate, and hold a full driving license. A counterbalance forklift license would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided for the right applicant. You will have excellent communication and time management skills, and a good awareness of health and safety procedures. You will be physically fit as the role involves manual handling.
• Assist with the day to day operational control of stock movement including finished equipment, packaging of goods and preparing export and exhibition crates and boxes as required
• Ensure stock is handled and stored within agreed timescales and in a safe and correct manner.
• Working with the Stores & Warehouse team to ensure products are appropriately prepared and dispatched on time, to both UK and overseas destinations.
• Liaise with Logistic Coordinator and other departments to maintain appropriate levels of build kits and ensure timely distribution to agents and builders.
• Ensure all associated admin tasks are performed as required in line with ISO procedures and good housekeeping is maintained.
• General support to the Materials Control Manager.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a competitive salary and other benefits associated with a successful company.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now.