An Excellent opportunity to join a well-established company as an Apprentice Carpenter.
They are one of the South East’s leading commercial carpentry contractors, dedicated to delivering the highest quality workmanship to their clients safely, on budget and on time.
They are now looking to recruit 4 X Apprentice Site Carpenters to join their team during a period of growth and development.
No experience is necessary; however, they are looking for motivated individuals with an ambition to improve carpentry skills and gain commercial carpentry & site work experience. Candidates must be flexible, have a good attention to detail, be hard working and be team players. Candidates must be either living or attending college within the Camden area (to fulfil the company’s contractual obligations).
This 2 year opportunity is ideally suited for men and women residing in London as the sites you will be operating in are across central London.
You will be expected to attend college on a day release, studying for your NVQ Level 2 throughout the apprenticeship.
About the Role:
Apprentice Site Carpenter working towards competency in:
• Confirming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
• Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace.
• Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace.
• Erecting structural carcassing components in the workplace.
• Installing fire resisting timber door assemblies and door-sets in the workplace.
• Install first fixing components in the workplace.
• Install second fixing components in the workplace.
• Maintaining non-structural carpentry work in the workplace.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm, Start ASAP.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!