CCTV Drainage Engineer
Croydon, Greater London
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced CCTV Drainage Engineer to join a well-established company based in Croydon!
They are a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service including CCTV drainage inspection and surveying, drain and sewer maintenance, waste management, confined space and emergency response.
About the role:
They are currently looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced CCTV Drainage Engineer to join their vibrant team in the Croydon area.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role of the CCTV Surveyor will involve carrying out CCTV surveys to ascertain causes of blocked drains and if any remedial work needs to carried out.
• Contact with new and existing clients.
• Provide a first-class service.
• Produce accurate and high-quality reports.
• Willing to work evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
Skills & Experience:
• 1+ years CCTV experience.
• Full UK clean Driving Licence (essential).
• OS19X qualification (desirable).
• Minor grounds work experience (desirable).
• Have the ability to work unsupervised.
• Knowledge of using Minicam equipment (desirable but not essential).
• Knowledge of wincan software (desirable but not essential).
• High pressure water jetting certificate (desirable but not essential).
• CSCS card.
• Confined Space Entry - or CP2 (desirable but not essential).
• City & Guilds Chapter 8 - signing and guarding desirable but not essential.
• High standard of communication skills, both written and oral.
• High attention to detail.
• Time management and strong organisational skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
This may be a suitable career if you have worked within the drainage industry as a Drainage Engineer, CCTV Surveyor, CCTV Drainage Rig manager, CCTV Engineer or any other relatable role.
Salary & Benefits
• £9-£15 p/h Negotiable (dependant on experience) + Overtime
• 28 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
• Standard hours – 7am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
• Full time, direct employment
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
|Location:||Croydon, Greater London|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|