Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan
Electrical Labourer – Merthyr Tydfil
Would you be interested in working for a leading Electrical Installation Company with an enviable reputation in the waste water and water industry? The company are an excellent business to work for and a great place to develop your career. Their goal is to maintain and exceed the highest standards and ensure our people work in a culture of health, safety and wellbeing. They are a friendly family run business, and we are dedicated to helping their employees learn, develop and achieve success. The company offers clients a comprehensive Electrical in-house design, manufacture and installation service, from their offices in Knighton, Mid Wales, and supported by a new facility recently opened in Merthyr Tydfil.
The Electrical Labourer will be required to carry out Electrical Installations for new installations and modifications to existing assets.
• Ensure personal health and safety and that of others around you including the reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Ability to demonstrate the necessary skills for the assembly of cable containment and cable.
• Experienced and safe at using hand tools and small power tools.
• Able to work within a small team and be self motivated.
• Excellent time keeping skills
• Experience in the electrical industry beneficial but not essential
• Full clean driving license
• Competitive hourly rate based on experience/qualifications
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|